NoNeeD Clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL TRANSFORMATIONS with pictures - skills - required items

2 posters

Go down

ALL TRANSFORMATIONS with pictures - skills - required items Empty ALL TRANSFORMATIONS with pictures - skills - required items

Писане  MarkKnight Нед Дек 13, 2009 10:44 pm

В сайта е показано по добре със снимки - ALL TRANSFORMATIONS
MarkKnight
MarkKnight
Admin

Върнете се в началото Go down

ALL TRANSFORMATIONS with pictures - skills - required items Empty Re: ALL TRANSFORMATIONS with pictures - skills - required items

Писане  MarkKnight Нед Дек 13, 2009 11:03 pm

The Transformations:

Onyx Beast
Sealbook: You get the book when you finish the transformation quest or you can buy at the NPC in Ivory Tower.
(My) Stats:
STR: 40
DEX: 28
CON: 45
INT: 24
WIT: 11
MEN: 25
Skills:
Power Claw: Attack with more power [like Power Strike]; Power: 1008
Fast Moving: Raises runspeed for some seconds [like Dash]
Good to run around.

Death Blader
Sealbook: The book can be bought from black marketeer mammon for 660.000 AA
(My) Stats:
INT: 24
Skills:
Rolling Attack: AoE Melee damage [like Whirlwind]; Power 984
Curse of Darkness: DeBuff against enemy (have to check the effect)...
Dig Attack: Earth melee attack; Power 1406
Darkness Energy Drain: Drains HP from dead mobs [like Corpse Drain]
Comment:
This is actually a good transformation for some soloing since all skills are quiet useful, like you can keep your HP up with Corpse Drain, weaken your enemies with curse or fight small mob trains with roll attack.

Dragon Bomber
Sealbook: The book can be traded at Adventure Guild NPCs in Aden for Life Crystals (4 each) and some Adena
(My) Stats:
STR: 41
DEX: 31
CON: 33
INT: 29
Skills:
Death Blow: Melee attack; Lethal strike is possible [like Lethal blow]
Scope Bleed: Strong bleed attack [like Sting]; Power 1098 Effect 7
Assimilation: You get transparent and dont aggro mobs anymore [like Silent Step]; Lasts about 2 minutes but reuse time is way lower, so can be used continous.
Sand Cloud: Aoe debuff which reduces enemies accuracy [like Sand Bomb]
Comment:
This is one of my favourites since Silent Step is very useful to spy or get to clannies who need a rez. The other Skills make it quiet dangerous in pvp even without a strong weapon. (Recommended for healers maybe -> They can move through aggro areas to victims to give them high rez. OR they are able to participate as DD/Debuffer in PvP situations)

Unicorn
Sealbook: The book can be traded at Adventure Guild NPCs in Oren for Life Crystals (4 each) and some Adena
(My) Stats:
STR: 36
DEX: 33
CON: 38
INT: 23
WIT: 14
MEN: 26
Skills:
Horn of Doom: Melee attack with more power [like Power Strike]; Power 1406
Horn Assault: Ranged attack; Power 1055 Range 900
Light of Heal: Heal [like Major Heal]; Power 731 Range 600
Gravity Control: Aoe DeBuff which reduces enemies attack speed and speed [like the SWS aoe debuff]
Comment:
My other favourite which gives me the chance to act as backup or emergency healer. It's possible to stay in the back and do heals or attack ranged with Furious Horn.

Grail Apostle
Sealbook: The book can be traded at Adventure Guild NPCs in Gludin for Life Crystals (4 each) and some Adena
(My) Stats:
INT: 21
Skills:
Power Slash: Melee attack with more power [like Power Strike];Power 1568
Spear: Melee attack with chance to cause bleed; Power 1129 Effect 7
Blessing of Angel: Raises party members patk [like Dance of Warrior: Doesnt stack with Warrior Dance and has same mp consumption rules as Dances/Songs!]
Wind of Angel: Raises party members evasion [like Evasion Song: Doesnt stack with Evasion Song and has same mp consumption rules as Dances/Songs!]
Comment:
Only good to let BD save some MP by skipping Warrior Dance or improving power of parties without BD

Golem Guardian
Sealbook: The book can be traded at Adventure Guild NPCs in Schuttgart for Life Crystals (4 each) and some Adena
(My) Stats:
STR: 39
DEX: 27
CON: 47
INT: 20
WIT: 10
MEN: 27
Skills:
Steel Cutter: Melee attack with more power (like Power Strike); Power 1568
Double Slash: Ranged attack; Power 1176 Range 600
Bomb Installation: Sets a trap which explodes after enemie passed it
Earthquake: AoE Attack with Stun effect; Power 784
Comment:
Traps might only be good to scare enemies since they are new in game. But the damage of this one isnt rly much. Not much to say about this one actually.

инфо: Lineage2Media
MarkKnight
MarkKnight
Admin

ALL TRANSFORMATIONS with pictures - skills - required items Empty Re: ALL TRANSFORMATIONS with pictures - skills - required items

Писане  MarkKnight Пон Дек 14, 2009 12:55 am

Куеста за трансофрмациите се зима от Hardin Akademy, NPC - Hardin ALL TRANSFORMATIONS with pictures - skills - required items 3430
MarkKnight
MarkKnight
Admin

Писане  BaMnuP Чет Юли 15, 2010 12:56 am

Трансформации на 80 лвл на субкласа: цък
BaMnuP
BaMnuP

Писане  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото